Friday, March 13, 2009

cut and paste

Ctrl C
coffee shops. Last time I was here we thought my mother was dying. Do you remember the letter I sent you?

Ctrl V

Back then I was akward. Well, I'm akward still, but it gets to me less and less these days. I'm sending drunken text messages to boys who don't matter. But at least I know they don't matter now.

I am a hop skip and jump from maturity. I am faking it till I make it past puberty. I am racing round corners, ignoring the landscape, trying to pinpoint places I recognise on a map without street names.

I am all inspiration and pens left at home. I am passing out on the fumes of my daydreams, running into people and accidental ideas. Eating chips and gelati in this city of birds.

Ctrl C

Last night I remembered all the reasons I loved her. Beyond the obvious things like talent and style. The way her eyes grow large and distracted mid conversation reminds me of my mind. I remembered that something about her was familiar. in a whirlpool of terminals, thats a comforting thing.

Ctrl V


Cunt chased my friend to my hometown.
It's too small for the three of us.

Ctrl C

I don't like change but I'm addicted to movement. The sleek lines of going somewhere else. The simple beauty of a wellpacked suitcase. The routine of passing through security screens.