Sunday, July 18, 2010

invisible threads

because you plastered the house with excerpts from my favourite book and everytime i walk past them i'm inspired to be more of myself. Because i could listen to your accent all day and it would still sound like candy and the childhood i never had. Because you look beautiful stoned, uncoherent in trackie daks. Because no one looks better in a diamonte g banger. Because you always inspire me to sing. Because you make the big picture a master peice. Because you always call the corners for me. Because we share the same nickname. Because i know you'll never lie to me and trust me to do the same. Because you want to meet my dad and go fishin. Because you let me hold you while you cry. Because you leave my favourite biscuits on my doorstep when i'm not home.