Tuesday, December 2, 2008

procrastination

Trying to get motivated in this kind of heat is like trying to get laid at a spoken word gig; it's not going to happen but you continue to sink beers in the hope that it's going to help some and end up alone masturbating on your bed.

It's a work day. I'm inventing centipede bites to avoid the bike ride into town. I'm checking facebook, gmail and my work webmail on rotation to try and convince myself that I am getting things done. My libran tendancies are undulating - i've got mercury poisoning.

My computers caught whooping cough. Little snippets of gravel sound intersperse my attempts at productivity. I feel like a kmart catalouge thats been left to long in the rain. I am stuck in the karmic cycle of my CD collection. Nirvana seems innappropriate in my line of work.

Serotonin depletion threatens to bring on the kind of life event that I am paid to prevent.