Thursday, May 20, 2010

gutless?

The days get stacked in the corner. I don't mean to be utilitarian. I'm just using what I've got.

I scoff seconds without thinking first. Gallop towards sunset and throw myself at bedsheets when the small hand reaches the large.

My methodologies are madness but the method seems to bring results. I argue with god about manifestation and push what I want into my mouth.

I thought I'd kiss you. I wanted to fuck you.
I stayed home and drank beer in the bath instead.

I guess I'm too busy to keep a lover or a full time job. Guess I'm too humble to admit the strength of my armour. Too proud to show my vunerability except when I take my clothes off. And as the days get colder I'm inclined to wear layers over everything.

I want someone to meet me in THAT place with a reverance unclouded by fear.